Thursday 10 January 2013

Money Challenge


Well folks, we are into the second week of the New Year and I have another challenge for Steve (my husband) and I to commit to. I'm sure most of you who have facebook or pinterest have seen this 52 week money challenge. This is what it looks like if you haven't:




Each week we will be putting in money for both of us, so instead of it being $1.00 the first week we will double it since there are two of us. In the end, we should have 2756.00!!! 

Some of the things I would like to do with the money:
  1. Finally travel the world together....or at least be able to afford a roundtrip flight!
  2. Get some hiking equipment 
  3. Put towards another vehicle or bike
  4. Save...


Anyways this was just a personal post I thought I would share! Maybe I will encourage some others to do the same? What would you do with the money at the end of the year?

Love, B





No comments:

Post a Comment